Thursday, September 29, 2011

Dining Room Plan- Backordered!

I have procrastinated long enough on getting our dining room put together so I spent some time yesterday looking for a rug and drapes for the room.  We've been in our house for over a year, and when I finally decided on drapes and was ready to pull the trigger on ordering them, I realized they aren't available for shipping until NOVEMBER 7!  Ug!  I want them now!  But if I've waited this long, does it really matter?  I'm going to look a little more and decide on something this weekend.  


Here are the ones I originally wanted, Concorde Medallion Panel from Ballard Designs (Indigo).




But, I also really love Kristen's (6th Street Design School) living room drapes, which are made from this fabric. I could order it and have them made??  The blue seems more vibrant, which I really like.  




I'm thinking a trip to the fabric store is in order for the weekend to help me decide!