Thursday, June 27, 2013

Gold Desk Ikea Hack

She had me at the big gold perfectly-spaced polka dots on the wall.  But then she went and made over an Ikea desk for about $50 and I nearly fainted.  Check out this perfection.











My friends, if you haven't been to Just Bella blog, you really need to pay a visit.  Christine is mama to this precious thing, which, in and of itself, is worth the trip.  One thing I really appreciate about Christine's design sense is her simplicity and ability to beautifully edit a space.  She's makes everything seem effortless and I feel like she spends a lot of time "in the moment" if you know what I mean.  Look at her creativity in styling her mantle for the holidays. Adding just a few things each season creates such a totally different look.  


















All photos via Just Bella





* * * * * 





Hope you're having a great week!  If you get a chance, I'd love to hear your Mother's Wisdom- we're sharing our moms' best advice HERE.