Thursday, August 29, 2013

Stacked/Layered Bracelets

Are you a fan of the stacked (or layered) bracelet trend?  I never thought I'd get on board because I tend to be a minimalist with jewelry and it used to bug me when bracelets banged against each other on my arm.  But, I love the look on other women, so I've been giving it a try.  I think I'm converted.  Below is a quick instagram pic (@Honeywerehome) from earlier this week.










From left to right: 


Henri Bendel


Stella & Dot


Stella & Dot


Express


Bebe (but I've seen similar at Macy's and other stores)





Considering I've collected quite a few bracelets over the years, I ordered a jewelry holder on Amazon and I'm so happy with how organized my bracelets are now.  It's a 3-tier white leatherette stand that is really sturdy. 




















Most of my bracelets are from Stella & Dot, Macy's, Henri Bendel, Express, Nordstrom, or gifts.  Charming Charlie's and Target have cute, inexpensive bracelets too.  Sometimes you can even find great deals on fun jewelry in the juniors department.





Here are some recent faves from Nordstrom, many of which are currently 50% off!




















































$47.49 (50% off)






$29 (50% off)






$34.80 (40% off)
















$22.49 (50% off)






$22.49 (50% off)




Have a great weekend!