Friday, March 9, 2012

DIY {Flashcard Name Sign}

Amen it's Friday!!  It's been a long week here, and I'm really looking forward to the weekend:)  Today, I've got a super simple, quickie project for ya.  I spelled James' name in flashcards and hung them in his bathroom with the cutest teeny tiny clothespins.


I found the flashcards at Anthropologie, but they also sell them on Amazon for about $11.




Each flashcard is really cute with a  letter, word and picture. 




And here are the mini clothespins I got at WalMart.  (Oh, p.s. those are my new (real) shellacked nails!  Thanks for the recommendation guys- I love them! It's been almost 2 weeks!)




I used a foam adhesive to stick on the back of the clothespin. 




And put 'er on the wall.  Easy. 








Have yourself an awesome weekend!