Thursday, July 12, 2012

Little Thrills (Fog Linen Work Tray)

Just popping in today to share with you a little thrill - a "little thrill" being a sweet something that puts a smile on your face.  It doesn't have to be a major piece or expensive, just something that means something to you and makes your heart skip a beat.



One of my latest little thrills was discovered in Austin a few weekends ago.  Whenever I'm in that city, I love to sneak a few minutes at this local boutique on 2nd Street (unfortunately I can't remember the name), that carries all kinds of cool home decor accessories.  This time, I found a grey and white striped tray made by Fog Linen Work.



I put the tray in our bathroom to hold the go-to items in my morning routine.  I typically keep those items in a drawer, but I can live with them out when they're displayed on this cool linen-covered tray.
















 The cup and little plate are from West Elm.  And I thought if I put my Cetaphil sunscreen moisturizer out, I'd be more likely to use it daily. It's the only moisturizer that doesn't break out my face.











Has anything given you a little thrill lately?!