Thursday, July 19, 2012

What's in My Bag?

I believe we can tell a little bit about each other by what we carry in our bags.  I like to keep mine well-organized, but it doesn't always stay that way.  Every few weeks I have to empty everything out, and get rid of unnecessary papers, receipts, trash, and old snacks for James.  After a thorough purse purge, I feel 10 times better!




Here's a peek at my "must-haves" that I always carry in my bag:








1 Tory Burch Tote


2 Tory Burch pink Wallet


3 Blog business cards via Made By Girl


4 Kleenex


5 Curel hand lotion 


6 Toothbrush and Toothpaste 


7 Mascara for touch-ups


8 Michael Kors gold makeup case


9 Juicy Tubes lip gloss


10 iPhone with Tory Burch case


11 Notepad and Papermate pens (my fave!)





I think the only thing I left out was my favorite Sugarfree Bubble Yum gum, which I buy several at a time, although I don't like to chew it very long.  Just enough to keep me from eating dessert after lunch everyday. 










* * * * * 



My friend Courtney's (A Thoughtful PlaceJoss & Main Curator's Collection is going live today!  I can't wait to see what she chose (and make some purchases for myself!)









You need to be a member to shop the Joss & Main site, but it's FREE to join, you just need an invite, which I've included for you HERE.   If you sign up through my invite and make a purchase, Joss & Main provides me with a $15 credit to their shop.  So, if you've signed up and made a purchase through my invitation- Thank You!!  They'll give you $15 too, when your friends sign up and make a purchase via your invite.  And the shopping cycle continues:)