Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I Heart Galveston

Say what you will about dirty water and not-so-nice beaches, but Galveston island is only an hour drive from my house, is a great little getaway, and holds some very cherished memories. I made new memories recently too, since I got to spend some time in Galveston when James and I crashed Cassie's (Hi Sugarplum) family vacation:)






Can you believe these bloggers only got ONE picture of themselves together that day?!  I'm on the left, she's on the right, sisters anyone??





After hanging with Cassie and her kids, on the way home, I was left with the incredible feeling that I REALLY like them.  Her son chatted easily with us and her daughter played with James and "mommyed" him in such a sweet way.  I wish we lived closer so we could get together more. 










And I was ecstatic that Cassie snapped some pictures of me and James since I don't think I have any of us at the beach.  The water was perfect and he had so much fun splashing and jumping in the waves.   




















Please tell me summer isn't ending!!





*  * * * *