Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Pantry Makeover at I Heart Organizing

Today is an exciting day for me for three reasons:



1.  My PANTRY is finally organized and now holds not just grocery staples, but my serving platters and large decorative items too.  Why didn't I think to put those things in there before?? Here's a sneak peek!







2.  I'm sharing my pantry overhaul in my first contributor post at I Heart Organizing.  You can read the full post HERE.



3.  I'm announcing a LINK PARTY that will start tomorrow at 6:00 a.m., where we will celebrate our organized homes (or at least an organized portion of our home- a drawer, a closet, those craft supplies or toys- anything goes:) Come link up and feel free to grab this nifty little button I made.  The party will be open for a week and then I'll be featuring some of your spaces.









* * * * * 



P.S.  The WINNER of the Stella & Dot giveaway will be announced tomorrow too!  Go HERE to enter!