Thursday, October 3, 2013

Our Sitting Room // New Wingchair


How good do you feel when you score a really great item at an affordable price?  And when that item is a piece of furniture purchased over the Internet, without the benefit of an in-person inspection, isn't it even better?  I feel that way about a wingback chair I found on Overstock a few months ago.  It works perfectly in our master sitting area and is actually pretty comfy. 










It's a pretty cream color with silver nailhead trim along the bottom and sides.  I think it goes great with the rug and coffee table I moved upstairs.  














I only ordered one initially, to make sure I liked it in person, but I'm thinking a pair would work well in this space.  This is where I go to watch "Mom TV" alone or sometimes chat on the phone from this spot.  I've had it styled different ways, with different side tables, sometimes a lamp.  










I love to have fresh flowers here and Whole Foods is such a great place for gorgeous flowers.  



























*Update- Ah! Need to switch up the chair legs- so funny!





Source List





Paint // Sherwin Williams Anew Grey 





























* * * * * 


Thank you to my friend Andrea (Worley House) for having me at her blog.  We share a special connection because our kids are about the same age.  Her daughter, Ava, is the cutest thing ever!





* * * * * 







On Honey We're Healthy lately:  



Healthy Homemade Granola