Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Art for Office (Cozamia)

Hi all!  I had planned on painting a large canvas for a giant blank wall in my office, but chickened out about hanging my own artwork in there.  I also fell for an artist (Cozamia) I recently discovered on Pinterest, a site I find myself on daily, so I ordered one of her prints, the one below, that I'll probably hang horizontally.  I think it'll add that perfect pop of color to the room.  I can't wait to receive it!





I had some trouble narrowing it down, because I also loved the ones below. 








And check out her office- so cool!







All images via Cozamia



Do you have a favorite source for art?  I'm seeing more and more art I like on websites like Pinterest and etsy, and plan to incorporate more art into our home this year.