Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Office

Having recently moved into a different office building at work, I got the opportunity to choose a few goodies for my new office:)  I still need artwork, so we'll see how that goes.





3.  Grocery store potted orchid
5-6.  Overstock.com (I spray painted them gold) 


The Jules table is between my two client chairs opposite my desk and the mirror is on the large wall with my diplomas.  I love the Pottery Barn desk chair as an alternative to most black, bulky office chairs.  You know the ones:)



The black Overstock tables look great with a quick covering of gold spray paint.  The #5 end table fits my printer perfectly on the bottom and I keep extra paper on the second shelf.  The #7 table is cool, but the round part arrived a little bent (luckily, I think I can bend it into shape).



I also added a wall calendar (Paper Source) and desk calendar (Dabney Lee).






                 


It's so nice to work from a space you enjoy!