Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Guest Closet Clean Out

Over the last couple of weeks, I've been working on the decor in our guest bedroom, but knew that ultimately, I'd need to tackle the guest room closet as well.  Since the very definition of guest room is a room where your guests stay, it stands to reason that they should have a space to store their stuff when they come to visit.  Not so in the previous state of our guest room closet.







Icky.  Not to mention, unsafe.  Those long metal poles were from when we disassembled the guest bed and they just need to be disposed of.  Quick.





I completely cleared the closet.  To my dismay, I found:




Seriously?!  And these aren't including the pillows that are on the beds!  


So much better now!






So, where did all the stuff go?  Some bedding was given to my sister-in-law, the sewing stuff and fabric was relocated to my office (which means I had to rearrange my office too!), our luggage went to our media/storage room, and now I'm in the process of cleaning out our hall closet.  


Some major spring cleaning happening here!