Thursday, October 25, 2012

Cozamia Art in the Guest Room


Our guest room makeover lost steam somewhere between summer, changing jobs, updating my home office, working out 5 days a week, and because I got "stuck" with exactly what I wanted to do with it.   My plans to order fabric and make my own drapes didn't work out because I ordered the fabric online and, although pretty, in person it wasn't what I had in mind.  I ended up buying premade drapes from World Market in a dark aqua velvet.  They are very plush and pretty, but I still need to hem them.



I brought home the Cozamia art (Lucid Surf) that hung in my old office and I really like it in here.  The colors are vibrant and playful and go great with the orange and aqua thing I've got going on.










I had the print professionally framed at Aaron Brothers.  Had I bought a smaller size, I could have bought a frame off the shelf for much less, but this size was too large.  










Hopefully, I can finish the rest of the room soon!