Monday, October 15, 2012

Little Thrills (Ironing Board Cover)


Hi everyone!  Did you have a good weekend?  I got to spend time with just me and my favorite little guy since my husband was out of town.  It was awesome!  He's at that absolutely DELIGHTFUL age right now where we talk and play and I just enjoy him so much!














* * * * * 




If you've been reading my blog for awhile, you know that "little thrills" are small, inexpensive items in our lives that just make us happy.  My little thrill today comes in the form of an ironing board cover- who knew they could be so cute?!  



I've been keeping an eye out at all the regular retail shops, but couldn't find one I really liked.  So I did a google search and found an adorable etsy shop called City Chic Country Mouse that makes them.









I ordered the aqua and coral floral cover below ($24). Isn't it darling?!









And look, she even makes a coordinating apron with polka dots.  









Yep, an ironing board cover is my latest little thrill!  Is it silly that I hated ironing before because our old cover was so icky, but now, I'm happy to pull out the ironing board??





*   *   *













*