Friday, May 4, 2012

My Favorite Boutique is Coming to Houston!

Happy Friday!  I'm thrilled to hear that one of my favorite boutique stores, Henri Bendel, is finally coming to Houston- June 2nd to be exact!  (For you Houstonians, the store will be located in the Galleria, on the 2nd level, near the Apple store). Until now, I've only shopped their stores in New York and Dallas, when I've been visiting those cities.  So happeeeeee!!!  Henri Bendel is known as a Girl's Playground, and sells fun stuff like unique jewelry, handbags, makeup bags, accessories, makeup and beauty products.




                                       





I recently got their catalog and fell in love with their new line of bangle bracelets.  LOVE!  They sell for $88 - $118.  Their smaller bracelets fit smaller wrists very well.  














































Have a great W E E K E N D !