Sunday, October 2, 2011

A few new things

Hi guys!  How was your weekend?  Is there ever enough weekend time?  I think not!  I had planned to go to High Fashion Home to look for fabric, but didn't make it.  I managed to get a couple of hours to myself on a particularly beautiful Saturday afternoon while James was napping and do some shopping at Houston's Highland Village.  It's a stretch of road near the Galleria that houses some great restaurants and stores.  On  such a gorgeous day, it's great to get to enjoy outdoor shopping, going from place to place.





Of course, I started at Starbuck's with a little caffeine to fuel the trip:)  Here are some of the goodies I scored:




How cute are these mini potted boxwood plants from Crate & Barrel?  They are only $6.95 each.  I originally thought they'd go in the living room media center, but for now I like them in the kitchen.






And from Pottery Barn, I added two new small cable knit throw pillows (similar to these) and a cable knit throw blanket.  I'm ready for those cozy nights!






Also from PB, is this round mother of pearl frame.  My photo doesn't do it justice, but I couldn't find it on their website.  


I also found something for James' room that I'll have to show you tomorrow!