Thursday, October 20, 2011

Stylish Baby Shower & Blog Crush {Small Shop Studio}

I was home sick from work the other day and although I tried to sleep, it wouldn't happen.  So, naturally, I spent the day reading blogs:)  You do that too, right?  While catching up on La Dolce Vita (my first ever blog crush 3 years ago), I read that Paloma is introducing new contributors to write for her blog, including Erika Brechtel of Small Shop Studio.











I followed the link to the Small Shop Studio blog, which quickly sucked me in.  I spent half my morning reading through all of her posts and drooling over her home.  Wanna see why?  


























Go here for the full Home Tour.




Erika recently hosted a baby shower for her sister-n-law and did.not.disappoint!  The grey and orange theme is stylish and sophisticated.  I love how she kept the design simple, yet fun and whimsical with the fish details.  Go here for the full info.










*********
Are you in love too?  Don't you get a little rush when you find a new blog crush, something you haven't seen before that gives you a tingle and gets your head spinning with new ideas and fresh excitement?