Monday, October 10, 2011

Homemade Gift- Vanilla

Since we went out of town last weekend, my SIL kept James for us and our friends let us stay with them.  As a token of thankfulness, I gave each of them a little gift, which fit their personalities perfectly!  I figured my SIL could really use this after caring for an 8 year old, two babies under age 2, and 3 dogs while we were gone!





Although I simply purchased the gift, I really enjoy the act of giving.  And isn't it sometimes even better when the gift is homemade?  I saw this homemade vanilla on WhipperBerry and thought it was just perfect.  So easy to make and the adorable fabric label elevates the gift to a beautiful level.  If you go to their website, they have a free printable and explain how they made it.





Are you a fan of homemade gifts?  Do you give them? Like to receive them?  We all know the holidays are approaching and about now seems to be the time I start thinking of gift giving.  I usually buy presents, but I like to include a baked goodie (like chocolate covered toffee) to accompany the gift.