Monday, October 24, 2011

Cool iPhone Cases

Are you into the iPhone or over all the hype?!  Truth be told, I'm so not the electronic-savvy kind of gal and if it weren't for my hubby, I'd probably still have my old Nokia.  I get used to what I know, and am usually reluctant to make changes.  I'm trying to learn though and now I've got my eye on the WHITE iPhone.







The phone itself is pretty amazing as far as everything it can do and how easy it is to use.  It takes pretty good photos and videos too.  I have a friend who is a complete Apple junkie and wouldn't dream of covering the iPhone with a case, but there are some really cool iPhone cases out there.
















 

























And you can customize it in several colors and patters.














































































*********