Thursday, October 6, 2011

Kitchen Organization

As many of you know, I'm quite obsessed with keeping organized.  I love things all neat and tidy, not just for prettiness' sake, but also for efficiency and general ease of life.  I'm showing you today how I keep my most frequently used kitchen essentials close at hand near my stove top.





I'm using two silver containers from Bed, Bath and Beyond to hold my kitchen tools- wooden spoons and whisks in one and spatulas and tongs in the other.  I find myself reaching for these tools all the time when I'm cooking so I don't like to keep them buried away in the drawer.  Salt and pepper is also close at hand as is the olive oil and spoon holder.  I like the bigger salt containers for when I need a "pinch" or a wide mouth to dip a measuring spoon in.  The cute salt and pepper labels were graciously given to me by House of Smiths and you can order them here.  The simple wooden tray from Container Store keeps things looking neat and clean.   


Hope this gives you a quick little organization fix to kick off your weekend!


*******


How happy are you for the weekend?!  My honey and I are planning to spend some alone adult time together and I couldn't be more excited- it's been a long time!!  What are y'all up to??