Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dining Room Chandelier

I've been contemplating replacing the current chandelier in our dining room (yes, hubby, I know I chose it originally, and not that long ago) but chalk that up to one of the 'mistakes' I made when we built our house.  In my defense, I was the mom of a newborn and chose all the lighting for the entire house in about two hours (with the baby in tow and super fussy at the time).  I should have waited to choose some of our light fixtures since I wasn't "in love" with all of them, but felt pressured to decide right then.





So, I'm thinking of trying to sell our current chandy (I feel like it's too heavy and Tuscany-if that's a word) and replace it with something more like one of these below.






via





via


I'm still looking, and will wait to decide until the drapes are hung and the rug is in.  Then, I'll have a better idea of what will work.  Thoughts?  Do you think the current chandelier should be replaced? I'm sure my husband would love to hear from anyone who thinks it should stay:)