Sunday, February 19, 2012

DIY {Mini Potted Plants}

With the gift of a few free minutes this weekend during James' nap time, I made mini faux potted plants.  These little guys are so cute and really easy to make, not to mention inexpensive:)  The mini terra cotta pots were only .59 cents each and the long garland was $8 with a half-off coupon.  The pots are less than 2 inches tall- so sweet!





The leafy stem pulled right off the garland- no cutting required.




I cut the potting foam to fit the pot and inserted several stems.




So easy!




Then I went around adding these bits of cuteness all over the house.  The picture below gives you a good idea of the scale of these tiny potted plants.  








I think these would also make great place settings for a spring table.  You could just write your guests' name on the pot in marker.  Super cute!


Happy Monday y'all!  p.s.  It's my B I R T H D A Y !