Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Favorite Free Fonts

As you know, I have a thing for fonts and I don't like paying for them:)  All the fonts I use on my blog I downloaded from the internet for FREE!  Below are a list of my favorite fonts, and below that, where to find them.









Go to the websites listed below, and search for the font you want to download.


DaFont.com has the following fonts:


Angelina
Before the Rain
Black Jack Regular
Budmo Jiggler
Channel Slanted
Dear Joe
Honey Script
Many Weatz
Riskrift Clean
Scriptina
Shadows into Light
Simply Glamorous
Snickles


Fontspace.com has the following fonts:
Crushed
Disco
Handford Script
Quicksand
Respective Slanted
Vaguely Fatal
Worstveld Sling Extra Oblique
Yellowtail


Fonts101.com has the following fonts:
Hana
Saginaw


FontSquirrel.com has the following fonts:
Rock Salt
St. Marie Thin


ScrapbookingFonts.com has the following fonts:
Olive Oil


I couldn't find "Maximo" any longer, if you know where it is, please leave me a comment so I can update this post:)


On my computer, I have these fonts in a folder labeled "favorites" and I love that I can see at a glance what the font looks like.