Sunday, April 14, 2013

HomeGoods Blogger Access Party

Don't we all love HomeGoods?!  I'm sure most of my home accessories were purchased there and I'm known to pop into my local HomeGoods store just to "see what's new" about every week! Their selection and prices are amazing- not to mention their friendly and helpful team.  If you're in the Houston area, I'm thrilled to invite you to a HomeGoods Blogger Access Party this Saturday, April 20 from 8:00 to 9:30 a.m.  We'll have exclusive access to shop the store before it officially opens and I'm so excited to see their freshly stocked shelves full of new decor  pieces!  All to ourselves! :)



There will be refreshments and giveaways too- more details to follow later this week! I hope you can make it- I'd love to meet you. :)



If you plan to attend, please RSVP via email at: honeywerehomeblog@gmail.com (subject HOMEGOODS RSVP)








Here's a look at just a few of the HomeGoods scores around my house:

















































Green and Blue Jug Vases






















Mirror



























I can't wait! See you soon!





* * * * *