Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Office Accessories & New Chrome Lamp

Still playing in my home office and the latest addition is a sleek and shiny desk lamp from Z Gallerie, the Charleston.










I liked how the chrome in the lamp echoes the chrome in the West Elm curtain rod.  










And I can't seem to live without a desk calendar- I found this one at Paper Source.  











Each month is a different color and the pages are heavyweight card stock.  Since it's April, the calendar is on sale for $4.99 and it comes with the acrylic stand.  










And for fun, I put this little wooden LOVE sign up next to the owl.  I got it around Valentine's day with crafty thoughts in mind that didn't actualize.  










P.S. I'll be talking to the Homegoods folks today.  I'm so excited for our exclusive shopping event this Saturday!  Go HERE for more details. 





* * * * *