Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Wisteria

I got the new Wisteria catalog the other day and pretty much flagged every page for items I liked.  I have never ordered from Wisteria, have you?  I'm surprised I haven't at least gotten this x-base stool.  I've admired it for years.  I could be sitting on it instead of the floor when I bathe my son.







I'm crazy over this Reclaimed Pine Bookcase.  I envision it in a dining room - it would be great storage for linens/serve ware with all those different sized drawers.













And this French Directoire Dresser is definitely on my list.










I like seeing the different ways they style it.














And those chairs.  They come in a variety of soothing colors.  










Wisteria's mirror collection is amazing.






















If you don't mind a desk without drawers, this glass desk is pretty cool.  










Have you ordered furniture from an online retailer where you haven't gotten to see the furniture in person first?  How was your experience? 





* * * * *