Thursday, April 18, 2013

Kitchen & Breakfast Room LOVE

Happy Friday y'all!  I'm looking forward to the HomeGoods event in Saturday morning- I'll be there bright and shiny at 8:00 a.m.!  If you're in Houston, I can't wait to see you there!



What I have to show you today is nothing short of breathtaking.  It is a kitchen/breakfast room remodel by the incredibly talented Emily Hewitt of A Well Dressed Home.  She is an interior designer in Dallas and she recently worked this magic.  Take a peek.

















I love it all and would happily move in in an instant.  I know the homeowners must be thrilled. Especially considering their kitchen previously looked like this . . . 









It doesn't even look like the same home right?!  To read all about Emily's redesign, visit A Well Dressed Home.  





Have a great weekend!