Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Mini Lace Potted Plants




Why are miniature anything so cute?!  From little baby clothes to mini clothespins, I swoon.  I have a terrible time resisting these little plants when they call to me from the grocery store sidewalk.  So much cuteness for just $1.49.  












At home, I put put the plant into an equally adorable mini terra cotta planter that I found at Michael's.









And then embellished the pot with decorative white lace trim. 









The lace affixes easily to the planter with a simple knot tied in the front. 










But I also like the look from behind. 














I'm keeping mine at the kitchen sink for now. 









As I was taking these photographs, the outlet was driving me crazy in the background.  I guess professional photographers could just photoshop it out of the picture (and putting the paper towel holder there wasn't the angle I was going for).












Me, being tape obsessed lately, covered the outlet with white duct (duck?) tape. 










Voila!




















* * * * * 


Also, check back with me on Friday- I'll be announcing a $100 GIVEAWAY in pillow covers from Festive Home Decor!  Thank you Michelle for offering the giveaway!  





* * * * *