Thursday, July 25, 2013

Washi Tape Kitchen Spatulas

Neon colors are HOT right now, so I wasn't surprised to find these elecrifyinly bright tapes at Target recently.  Seems Scotch brand has jumped on the washi bandwagon:) They are in the paper/school supply section of the store.  The smaller washi tapes on the left were purchased online at Cutetape.com or Wishywashi.com.







I'm thinking, I've already taped a shoebox lid, plumbing, and my office bookshelves, "What else can I tape around my house?" Kitchen rubber spatulas??  The colors are perfect!  Why not?!









Aren't these fun!  Kinda neon tribal.












It can't get easier than wrapping the tape around the wooden handles.  I wrapped the washi tape twice since it's more sheer and I wanted the colors to pop.  










Coming up with different color combinations and patterns is creative and good, clean fun.






















I'm keeping them in a mason jar for now.  They're more for looks since tape and dishwashing don't go very well together!












Just a bit of neon to brighten your day!















I'll be featuring your washi projects next week.  Tag me on Instagram at #honeywerehomewashi or email me at: honeywerehomeblog@gmail.com





* * * * *





See you tomorrow with a $100 GIVEAWAY in pillows from Festive Home Decor!