Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Pillow Covers // Goods by Grinn

I'm changing up the color in a few of our rooms (guest bedroom, living room, and master sitting room) and started searching for pillow covers.  Etsy is, of course, a great resource, but I feel like I'm seeing the same patterns/colors over and over in a lot of the shops.  I stumbled upon Goods by Grinn on Pinterest (my addiction!) and was instantly excited over her pillows.  And at great prices- around $36 for a 20x20 inch cover with a zipper closure. :)  You can buy pillow inserts at places like Hobby Lobby, Joanns, and Michaels.  I like to buy inserts just a little bigger than the pillow for a fuller look.









The gold basket weave is definitely on my list.  But these coraly pinks are so pretty too.  They remind me of my Rifle paper notebooks.










Gold dots are hot right now - like the decals on the walls of Courtney's daughter's room.  










I can't resist a heart or anything to do with l o v e. 










Ah, the arrows!









And geometrics!















Don't be surprised if you see some of these pillows at my house in the near future!  Which are your faves? Do you have a go-to place for pillows? Please share!