Thursday, July 11, 2013

Pins of the Week

Part of the reason I love Pinterest so much is because it allows me to track and organize all of my pins and then use my boards as a resource for home projects, future blog posts, and food/fashion ideas.  I most often pin to these boards:  Yummy (526 pins); Crafty (409 pins); Christmas (350 pins); Love & Fashion, Beauty, Hair (tied at 308 pins); Yes Please (282 pins); Paper and Things (180 pins); and Organization and Cleaning (126 pins).





I also love to see what y'all are repinning- this lets me know what you are most interested in and what you like.  





The Pins of the Week are:





































And look what I saw last night pinned onto MARTHA STEWART'S Organization & Storage board:  














Are you still digging Pinterest?  I really don't think I'll ever tire of it, although some days I find better content than others or more things that pique my interest.  I still pin a lot from outside sources, but also repin straight from Pinterest.  It's sometimes tiresome to see things pinned repeatedly, but I understand good ideas are popular and repinned often.  I also like a good mix of just photos without graphics- let the photo speak for itself with a caption, right?.  Crazy graphics make me kinda anxious.  What do you think?


* * * * *